“THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO JESUS THE NAZARENE. HE WAS A MAN OF GOD, PROPHET, DYNAMIC IN WORK AND WORD, BLESSED BY BOTH GOD AND ALL THE PEOPLE. LUKE 24:19-24 (The Message)

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Reflections of the Lord's Beauty

Reflections of the Lord's Beauty


"As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness; 
I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness."
 (Psalm 17:15)

The portion of other men fills their bodies and enriches their children, but the portion of the believer is of another sort. 
Men of the world have their treasure in this world, but men of the world to come look higher and further.

Our possession is twofold.
 We have God's presence here and His likeness hereafter. 
Here we behold the face of the Lord in righteousness, for we are justified in Christ Jesus. 
Oh, the joy of beholding the face of a reconciled God! The glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ yields us heaven below, and it will be to us the heaven of heaven above.

But seeing does not end it: we are to be changed into that which we gaze upon.
 We shall sleep a while and then wake up to find ourselves as mirrors which reflect the beauties of our Lord.
 Faith sees God with a transforming look.
 The heart receives the image of Jesus into its own depths, till the character of Jesus is imprinted on the soul.
 This is satisfaction. To see God and to be like Him --- what more can I desire? David's assured confidence is here by the Holy Ghost made to be the Lord's promise.
 I believe it. I expect it. Lord, vouchsafe it. Amen.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  <(((>< †   ><)))> ♥ 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
REACHING THE NATIONS
 FOR THE GLORY OF GOD !
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


PLEASE SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

EITHER USING THE ENVELOPE FOR E-MAIL


OR SHARE LINK THAT IS LOCATED BELOW 

THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH .

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"Let your thoughts be psalms, 
your prayers incense, 
and your breath praise." 
(Charles H Spurgeon)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

THE PURPOSE OF THESE PAGES 
 is to share the precious word of God, 
without acquiring any 
MONETARY REWARD. 
God gave me the salvation for 
"FREE"
so I share the gospel of his word the same way ..

 ( NO ADVERTISEMENTS OR COMMERCIALS ADS 
FOR YOU TO ENJOY YOUR READING ) ... 

Blessings to all of You, rejoice in the sublime and infallible word of God. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

If you are NOT a believer in Jesus Christ, 
 you can be accepted into his kingdom. 
 I invite you to let him to make of you what He always wanted.

 "PRAYER" 

 Marvelous God Almighty,
 I come to you in the precious name of Jesus, 
who died for me to make me free of sin, 
 I want Jesus to enter into my heart and make me free.
 I confess that He is the son of God.
 I ask to change my heart and to give me wisdom to understand your Holy Word 
full of promises of eternal value, not only to live on this earth, 
but to be expectant of my life in heaven. 
 In the precious name of Jesus I ask. 
Amen.. 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  <(((>< †   ><)))> ♥ 

 “The true minister of Christ knows that the true value of a sermon must lie, 
 not in its fashion and manner, 
but in the truth which it contains.”.... 
 Reflection and inspiration from the 
 "Prince of Preachers," Charles Haddon Spurgeon.

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

 PRAYER

 Father, I ask You to bless my friends, 
relatives and those that I care deeply for, 
 who are reading this right now.
 Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. 
 Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. 
 Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy.. 
 Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. 
Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. 
 Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. 
 Amen. 

 "HAVE A BLESSED DAY FULL OF PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS"

 I hope you enjoy each one of the post and you can find more going to the "Blog Archive", 

 DO YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG ? .. 

 If you like to visit my other blogs, please click at the link and If not clickable, 
please copy and paste the address to your browser, 
Thanks... 

 ENGLISH:

 SPANISH:
 TRANSLATORS AVAILABLE TO ANY LANGUAGE... 
TRADUCTORES AL ESPAÑOL Y OTROS LENGUAJES...

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

 COPYRIGHT STATEMENT

 This resource was produced before 1923 
 and therefore is considered in the "Public Domain". 

 Charles Spurgeon, 

 "THE PRINCE OF PREACHERS"

 COPYRIGHT POLICY: 

 We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove
 any copyright infringing material from our website. 
 If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work, 
 please contact us, we'll be happy to verify and remove such content. 
 Please provide to us the following details:
 1) Your name, E-mail Address. 
 2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website.
 3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website. 
Some of the pictures from Flickr under Creative Commons License ,  
the bank of free Creative images for noncommercial usage 
and also from photo license as a Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license, 
also from various like Unsplash and opthers.. 
Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory our creator 
and we pray for all the people 
that are making images available to continue spreading the Gospel. 
 Thank YOu and God Bless.
 November 19/2016 was created.

MIGHTY WARRIOR